LIST ARCHIVES : 2001 : IVNIVS : 2

2001-06-02
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Resignation Reconsidered
gcassiusnerva@-------- [novaroma] ROMAN DAYS---HOTELS FOR YOU
gcassiusnerva@-------- [novaroma] ROMAN DAYS---TRANSPORTATION
=?iso-8859-1?q?Jerry=20Anguston?= <gaiussentius@--------> RE: [novaroma] Questionaire - Romans of the Romans
"Oppius Flaccus Severus" <oppiusflaccus@--------> [novaroma] Quintus Sertorius -Updated Status
"Oppius Flaccus Severus" <oppiusflaccus@--------> [novaroma] Questionnaire -Romans that have gotten a bad rap from history
"G. Noviodunus Ferriculus" <Gaius.Noviodunus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I: Age of Citizenship
bcatfd@-------- [novaroma] Re: Questionaire - Romans of the Romans
"Lucius Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@--------> [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I: Age of Citizenship
"A. Cato" <a.cato@--------> [novaroma] Re: Quintus Sertorius - Updated Status
"S. Apollonius Draco" <hendrik.meuleman@--------> [novaroma] Comments
"Flavius Vedius Germanicus" <germanicus@--------> [novaroma] Good News for Roman Days
LSergAust@-------- Re: [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I: Age of Citizenship
LSergAust@-------- Re: [novaroma] Changing the Constitution I: Age of Citizenship
"Flavius Vedius Germanicus" <germanicus@--------> RE: [novaroma] Changing the Constitution I: Age of Citizenship
"A. Cato" <a.cato@--------> [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I: Age of ...
"Lucius Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@--------> [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I: Age of ...
gcassiusnerva@-------- Re: [novaroma] Good News for Roman Days
"Gaius Vipsanius Agrippa" <vipsaniusagrippa@--------> [novaroma] Minors in NR
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> [novaroma] Citizenship Application Verifications (was Minors in NR)